Forum MAZURY.INFO.PL
założone 15 maja 2008r.

Forum for English speaking users - Zamek

Horatio - 2018-02-05, 16:28
Temat postu: Zamek
The harbor Zamek is cordoned off, how to get in there?
Horatio - 2018-02-06, 08:50
Temat postu: Re: Zamek
Horatio napisał/a:
The harbor Zamek is cordoned off, how to get in there?

I ask @funyo?
I have a large houseboat

funyo - 2018-02-06, 11:25

If you ask, how to get in from water, the harbour is open every day. At night is closed.
From the city is there entrance, from the "Sw. Brunon street". Open all the time.

Horatio - 2018-02-06, 13:36

funyo napisał/a:
If you ask, how to get in from water, the harbour is open every day. At night is closed.
From the city is there entrance, from the "Sw. Brunon street". Open all the time.

I wanted to drive in with my houseboat but there was a rope stretched across the harbor entrance

Horatio - 2018-02-06, 18:29

Horatio napisał/a:
funyo napisał/a:

I wanted to drive in with my houseboat but there was a rope stretched across the harbor entrance

I ask @funyo again, what can I do? THank you for your kindness in advance

funyo - 2018-02-06, 21:45

Horatio napisał/a:

Entrance was closed, because You was too late. At the night harbour is always closed.

Horatio - 2018-02-07, 10:32

funyo napisał/a:
Horatio napisał/a:

Entrance was closed, because You was too late. At the night harbour is always closed.

@fanyo, No it was high noon in June, thank you in advance

funyo - 2018-02-07, 10:53

Probably, you had misfortune